Donating to Origin
We couldn’t build all the wonderful spaces at Origin without the help of those who support the mission of Origin. Thank you!
What you give supports Origin as we build our co-operative community farm, giving space for many more people to get involved, breaking social isolation, addressing mental health and well-being struggles, and helping create genuine community. Your gift will help us grow more food for refugees and asylum seekers in Belfast we regularly support, as well as those who are in need of fresh food in the community around us, plus it enables us to continue making space for people from differing backgrounds to gather at Origin to enjoy food around tables.
You can give to Origin in a number of ways.
- UK Taxpayers: We recommend you use the online giving system at give.net for regular or one-off donations. https://www.give.net/20258889/
- You can send your gift via bank transfer, standing order, etc. SImply contact us for the details.
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by Origin from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box, and fill in your details in the declaration below:
Gift Aid Declaration
Please notify Origin if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.